Job Title: Technical Training Senior Specialist
At Northwestern Mutual, we believe relationships are built on trust. That our lives and our work matter. These beliefs launched our company nearly 160 years ago. Today, they're just a few of the reasons why people choose to build careers at Northwestern Mutual.
We're strong and growing. In a company with such a long and storied history, this may be the most exciting and important time to be a part of Northwestern Mutual. We're strong, innovative and growing.
We invest in our people. We provide opportunities for employees to grow themselves, their career and in turn, our business.
We care. We make a positive difference in our communities. Nationally, thousands have benefitted from our support of research and programs to fight childhood cancer. Each year, our Foundation, employees and financial representatives donate time, talent and financial support to causes they're passionate about.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
What's the role?
• Applies knowledge of adult learning theories, current learning trends and technologies, and best practices when:
• Creates operations training plans.
• Conducts training needs and content analyses related to operational work at all levels of the value stream
• May curate and/or author new content, in consultation with SMEs, for Mutual Knowledge.
• Keeps current on his/her business-area subject matter and may expand expertise to include other areas or value streams.
Bring Your Best! What this role needs:
· Bachelor’s degree in business, training, instructional design, information/library science or related field. (Professional certification or equivalent experience may be substituted for academic requirements.)
· Strong facilitation skills – including experience in virtual facilitation.
· Ability to work independently and collaboratively, with proven ability to lead projects to completion in environments of ongoing change and ambiguity.
If interested, please apply here: http://bit.ly/2Abpkwp
Req ID: 23515
The SEWI-ATD Chapter website provides a job posting service to businesses in Southeastern Wisconsin seeking individuals in the training and/or curriculum design field. The fee to post a job for 60 days is $75 for active SEWI-ATD members, and $125 for non-members. It's easy to pay for your post below! Please attach your job posting (Word .doc format) and send to
email@example.com. Don't forget "how to apply" instructions. Jobs will be processed/posted within 2-3 business days after payment is received.
SEWI-ATD Terms for Advertising
PAY FOR YOUR JOB POST: Fees can be paid here via CREDIT CARD or PayPal